Sunday, 10 March 2013

Paris, je t'aime

Dress: ASOS.  Coat: TopShop.  Boots: BooHoo.  Hat: Uniqlo.  Bag: TopShop.

I am back from my whirlwind trip to Paris!  It was just as wonderful as I thought it was going to be and more.  I'm absolutely exhausted and I'm back at home, in my nice clean bed with the heating on, recuperating.  I took so many photos (600+) I'm not even sure how to start sharing them with you guys so I'll break it down and do a day by day post.  We took these photos on Île Saint-Louis - one of the two islands in the Seine.  It was so beautiful there, there weren't that many tourists and it felt very peaceful.  I can't even begin to explain how much I love Paris.  I'd going to re-watch Midnight In Paris and Amélie until I go crazy.

We didn't catch the best weather for sightseeing but Paris looks beautiful in the rain nonetheless.  I'm glad I packed a lot of muted and darker colours, the French aren't that colour happy in Spring so I fit right in.  The bag was another impulse buy before I checked my bank balance (I need to stop doing that).  Had I checked my balance I probably wouldn't have bought it but here we are, constantly living over my means.  My justification was that I needed a good sized bag for Paris that could fit both my G12, Kindle and Purse.  Et violà.  

Can't wait to share the rest of my photos with you guys!
More soon
x

p.s: I'm also on twitter now.  Say hello to me?





10 comments

  1. Love your blog! You have such a lovely style. Happy to say I'm your 200th follower, congrats! :) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit- that coat is gorgeous! Just discovered your blog and I have to say I love your style! xo
    www.lovevintageonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These outfit is so gorgeous! The boots are amazing and i really want your coat! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm SO excited to see your pictures! By the sounds of it you had an amazing time, glad you did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That hat is amazing! It's a shame about the weather but Paris is always magical :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your blog posts recently! I think is my favourite one so far, you look super lovely! Can't wait to see more holiday snaps x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair is so gorgeous and luscious!

    http://liberatedbylkc.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely;)X

    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.