Sunday, 28 April 2013

I am tongue tied and twisted

Trousers: GAP.  Cardigan: Zara.  Flatforms: Bershka.  Nails: Essie Fiji.  Lips: MAC Daddy's Little Girl

I had a massive panic on Saturday morning regarding what to wear to the South Wales blogger meet up that day.  I had an outfit all planned out but once I put it on I hated it.  Cue frantic rushing around and hating everything in my wardrobe.  I wanted to wear something nice but not too try hard and this is what I ended up with.  I barely wear trousers but these GAP ones pulled me in with their print.  The print is technically navy but I think I can get away wearing these with black things? I was concerned this was a bit too College Prep/Gossip Girl gone boring but this is essentially my kind of style. These are also currently the only size 8 trousers in my wardrobe that I fit in. Thank you GAP and your generous sizing.

On another note: the meet was wonderful! I was so nervous at first, I didn't know anyone there and walking into the venue felt like my first day at school! But the girls were lovely and super friendly, I'll do a separate post on the meet up because there's other photos for that.  We got so spoilt with our goodie bags, so thanks to the wonderful organisers!

Today's post title comes from Rhye's song The Fall which I'm currently obsessed with.  My boyfriend (who's currently out of the country - sadface) appears to know my music taste inside out so he recommended them to me.  They're perfect for summer listening so please check them out!

More soon
x


16 comments

  1. you look so pretty! the colour of the cardigan looks so beautiful with your skin tone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I totally get those moments where a planned outfit doesn't look as good as it does in my head! What you pulled together is nice though. Looking forward to hearing about the meet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute :) and I love that big yellow ring xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to hear that you had a great time. I love your rings!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute and you've got really pretty smile :) Kisses!
    http://50mmodreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. classic but so stylish, a really cute picnic outfit! x

    iampolkadots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. love those trousers! Yours nails and rings also look top notch :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those trousers are TDF!! Need to get my hands on them, thanks for sharing! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in love with those trousers! They suit you so well :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Was lovely to meet you on Saturday, I'm following you now :)

    Liz xx
    distractmenowplease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the patterned trousers at the minute, will have to try some on to see if they suit me, hopefully I can find some high waisted numbers.

    Thats great about the meet up, glad you enjoyed yourself and its a new experience, the next time you go to one you'll feel more at ease! I've never been to one but would be just as anxious. If I ever do it's great to know that they do go well :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty outfit; the pants are really nice. Saw a picture of you in Daisy's report on the meetup. Blogger meetups are great fun; I've done several.

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.