Thursday, 11 April 2013

Summer Mood


Bragging is an unattractive trait in people I know, but I can't help myself.  This place is five minutes from my house and it's where I've been spending  the last couple of days.  Lying in the sun and reading tacky books (that as an English Literature student I should actually be ashamed of reading...) is pretty much a slice of heaven for me.

I'm trying to avoid looking at the weather for Cardiff I can't face the thought of it not being double digits.  For now I'll just live in denial and pretend I'm taking the sun with me.

More soon!
x


11 comments

  1. I'm not going to lie, I kind of hate you right now.. :( haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah i'd definitely be bragging if i were you, these photos are beautiful! ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, gorgeous views!! So jealous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get over how beautiful it is there. Lying on that beach reading a tacky book sounds perfect! If I were you I wouldn't want to leave either!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Argh I want blue skies and sunshine so badly. Can I just magically be transported into your pictures now please?! You lucky thing :)
    Kaz at Sunshine Days x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! 26C is perfect beach weather, not to cold and not to hot imo! Is the water there cold or warm-ish?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That beach looks amazing! I think I would brag if I lived near that too!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww it looks incredible, wish I could be on a beach now!

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks soooo beautiful, I need a holiday like this

    Please check out and follow my blog! I'd really appreciate it! <3
    http://seasidebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such stunning views!

    www.monadot.net

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.