Monday, 22 April 2013

Will you still love me when I've got nothing but my aching soul?


I've been back in my adopted home town of Cardiff for a week now.  I've felt very uninspired and unmotivated, my last week of university is next week and I'm pretty fed up of it.  I'm not inspired by my degree anymore nor do I enjoy it.  Looking forward to this all to be over and starting a new chapter of my life.

In a bid to get inspired and get my mood up, my housemate and I went to Cardiff Museum to check out the new modern art exhibition.  I couldn't take any pictures sadly, they had some really cool paintings and sculptures.  Most modern art leaves me saying "I don't get it" but it was fun nonetheless.  We also managed to catch the first and essentially only nice spring day, the daffodils are still in bloom, spring is trying its hardest so let's keep our fingers crossed.

I'm going to a South Wales blogger meet up this weekend, I'm so excited and nervous at the same time.  I've not met any bloggers yet so I'm feeling a little anxious but it should be a great day!

I'm also totally obsessed with Lana Del Rey's song for The Great Gatsby (see the video at the bottom of the post), the lady can do no wrong and I'm so excited for the film to come out in May. 

More soon, hopefully I'll get out of this funk and stop eating my feelings whilst watching House.
x


6 comments

  1. Don't you study a French course at uni? I did and I can really relate to this post because I went through exactly the same thing. There came a point where I stopped enjoying the subject and just kind of gave up :( Keep on trucking - the end is nigh I promise! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't describe how I love your blog and your photos, really! <3 You're very inspiring.
    http://50mmodreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon, I think everyone gets a bit uninspired with uni at some point! Looks like you had a great time :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've photographed Cardiff beautifully in this post!! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're feeling better about life soon.
    Absolutely stunning photos.
    I look forward to meeting you Saturday. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know how you feel, I'm tired of my Uni course and I still have another year left! I can't wait 'til it's over and I can go out and get a job that I actually enjoy.
    Look forward to seeing you at the meet on Saturday :) xx

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.