Tuesday, 28 May 2013

A Yorkshire Weekend


I am back from an amazing weekend 'Up North'.  I went up to go and see my old school which was celebrating it's 120th birthday.  I haven't been back to my old boarding school since 2009 so it was very strange going back and seeing how different it was.  None of my old teachers recognised me which was pretty funny.  I'm not sure if it's a compliment or not?  I stayed at my best friend's house which is beautiful and we spoilt her dachshund rotten.

It was fantastic seeing my old school friends, we had such a good time.  I haven't laughed so hard in months.  As you can see from these photos (a mixture from my weekend) we did a lot of eating and tea drinking.  We went to the famous tea room Betty's which if you're ever in Yorkshire is an absolute must do, did shopping and went for a night out.  My northern ladies party hard.

Coming back to Wales on Sunday was a bit of a come down, I love Yorkshire with all my heart.  I grew up there so it holds a very special place in my heart.  I would love to move back up there at some point.

More soon
x


7 comments

  1. Love it!!!!!!

    LiLLy

    giallodinylon.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the photos! everything looks really pretty - glad you had a great time! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos, especially the Knaresborough ones :) its far too pretty up there <3
    Kaz at Sunshine Days x

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so cute ^_^ lovely photos and a dashund :O x

    iampolkadots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a blast, Nina! I have yet to do a sit down tea and cake and scones afternoon tea, I'm dying because it's so pretty but also because it's just my kind of food.

    Also the fields in the last picture are so green, I feel like the fields here aren't properly green like that (they're more.. yellow?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos. It looks like you had a great time with plenty of delicious food! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what lovely pictures! And such a cute tea party! New follower via Bloglovin' <3 Alex

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4239571/into-the-woods

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.