Thursday, 30 May 2013

“Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson


Well it wouldn't be British 'summer time' without a ridiculously chilly trip to the seaside.  My boyfriend suggested this trip to Ogmore a while ago.  I agreed because it looked like it would be warmer.  I was all wrong.  I came prepared with my bikini, suncream and sunglasses. Turns out that I wore my hoodie and long sleeve t-shirt the whole time we were there.

Saying this, it was lovely to be by the sea just lying on the sand and getting through some of my more questionably tacky books on my Kindle (I'm a sucker for historical fiction.  I know I know...).  I'm hoping that at some point in the coming months I might actually be able to just wear a bikini on the beach and not freeze.

More soon.  Keep your fingers crossed for better weather
x


2 comments

  1. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for lovely weather too! English weather is so disappointing! Looks like a nice day you had anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a nice day, regardless of the weather! British beaches look really odd to me with the rocks but seaside towns there seem to have a certain nice atmosphere. I love that random lamb (?) on the grass, haha.

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.