Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Punk Rock Princess

Blazer: H&M.  Faux fur stole: H&M.  Shirt: Urban Outfitters.  Jeans: Topshop.  Boots: Topshop.

Despite a couple of anxiety episodes in the past week, life has been good to me.  The first reason being these Topshop jeans.  Yes they are the Joni ones that everyone and their grandmother is wearing.  I wanted them in black for ages but the Cardiff Topshop doesn't like stocking petite jeans in anything bigger than a size 6 so it took a while to get my size so I could try them on.  They are super comfy but my question is: are these jeans or jeggings? Because if they are jeggings then that raises the whole issue of wearing stuff that covers my bum, people wearing jeggings as jeans is one of my pet hates.  So are these jeggings or very thin jeans? HELP!  Either way I've been wearing them nonstop.

The other reason life has been good to me is that I got to see Andrew McMahon in concert last night with my boyfriend.  Andrew McMahon was in Something Corporate and Jack's Mannequin and is now going solo.  Andrew is one of my musical heroes and his music got me through some pretty rough times.  The gig was amazing (flawless setlist) and I got to meet Andrew afterwards.  I was totally star struck and had shaking hands, I might as well have been 14 again.  I'll be smiling for a while now.

In other news I'm heading 'up North' on Thursday.  There's a reunion of sorts at my old school and it gives me the chance to see my best friend whom I've not seen in 2 years (I was on my year abroad, then she was on her year abroad).  Pretty excited about it.  It's good to have things to look forward to.

More soon
x



6 comments

  1. you look sooo pretty! love this outfit, you´re so cute ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. style style style!
    great photos:)

    bacibaci:)

    LiLLy

    giallodinylon.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shirt! I also have the Joni jeans and although I tend to wear tops that cover my bum anyway, I'd still count them as jeans as they are thick enough to not be see-through when they stretch! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I remember this song - it instantly came into my head when I saw the title of the post :P (with teenage year flashbacks haha)
    gorgeous shirt <3 xx

    iampolkadots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol I agree, people wearing jeggings/leggings with tops that don't cover their bums is just grim, especially on a sunny day n they go see through lol!

    Just wanted to say thank you for stopping at my blog the other day. Your blog is fab, loving your photos, and so nice to meet a blogger from S. Wales too!

    Kaka x

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.