Friday, 3 May 2013

We're up all night to get lucky

Dress: Zara (very old).  Boots: Topshop Alvin.  Necklace: Miss Selfridge. Watch: Ever Ours (similar here).  Lips: MAC Ablaze

The good thing about loosing weight is that old clothes that were hidden in the back of your wardrobe for the time when you finally loose all that weight, can come out of hiding.  This dress is one of those.  Hallelujah.  My mum got me this dress years ago and I've not had the courage to wear for a while .  I normally despise wearing things that don't have sleeves, my upper arms have always been one of those parts of my body I like to hide. But recently I've thought 'fuck it' I'm not going to be afraid of wearing things just because I don't look like a Victoria Secret Angel.

Today was a total write-off.  I overslept and missed my personal training session (thankfully got it rescheduled for later in the day), went to the Benefit Brow bar (waxing hurts. No me gusta) and spent too much money in MAC again.  My essays are due on the 14th and I have an exam that's worth 70% of the module on the 16th.  I should be revising but beauty shopping is much more fun... I only have myself to blame if I don't graduate.

In other news: Leigh Halfpenny (my future husband he just don't know it yet) walked past me last weekend wearing a very nice suit, so that has kept me giggling away with joy for most of the week.  Squeee.

More soon!
x



7 comments

  1. That dress looks really cute on you!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you look great in that dress, nothing wrong with your upper arms!

    Daisy Dayz

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great in this dress! The pattern is kind of sixties-ish. Also, your watch is adorrrrable. Good luck with your assessments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this dress, you're looking gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dress is so cute & you look so pretty in it! x

    ♡ E.
    http://machachu.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so lovely! That dress and lipstick suits you well.

    xo,
    Tiny darling

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.