Monday, 6 May 2013

You got the luck of a Kennedy

Dress: vintage.  Boots: Topshop Alvin.  Bag: Topshop.  Sunglasses: H&M.  Lips: Kate Moss for Rimmel Kiss of Life

The sun is out and the Brits love it.  I approach spring sunshine in the UK slightly more cautiously.  What I love about Britain is that the minute it's double digits and there's sun everyone wears as little clothes as possible and goes sunbathing.  It's still a little chilly for me, but I think growing up in the Middle East means I have a very different kind of idea of what constitutes hot.  This dress seemed like a good middle ground.

I'm writing this post nursing a slight hangover (my housemate bullied me into having a Long Island Ice Tea and I crumbled).  I'm not a big drinker but it being a Bank Holiday this weekend and my housemate didn't work last night we made the most of it.  I tried to shake my hangover off by doing my C25K run but I think that just made it worse.  

I have work to do but I'm two episodes behind on Game of Thrones and I can't be having that can I?
More soon
x

p.s: totally obsessed with Instagram since getting my iPhone (I'm not allowed to eat my feelings because my personal trainer would not be happy so I just spend my feeling instead...) so feel free to follow me over there.


10 comments

  1. absolutely in love with your dress! haha i know what you mean about england and the sun .. every beer garden here is flooded with students drinking wearing as little as possible! ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one hell of a dress, you look like you're beaming with happiness! The pattern is stunning also. Hope you manage to get over your hangover, have a lie down and it'll soon get better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dress is amazing! so perfect for sunny summer days xo
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous is that dress?! Beautiful pictures :)
    Kaz at Sunshine Days x

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely gorgeous photos! long island ice teas kill me too! hope you're all recovered! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you, not warm enough for some of the (lack of) clothing I've seen people wear in the last couple of days! But then I think the Welsh have a whole other standard completely, I've seen people in shorts with a foot of snow on the ground! Loving your dress though, looks like a nice compromise! Hope your hangover's better today :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This park looks awesome! Lovely outfit and pictures. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a sweet outfit, i need that bag and those glasses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything about this outfit and photos are incredible, you are beautiful)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking Very Stylish! Great Outfit..! And what a fabulous pair of flat shoes for women.. Loved it..! :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.