Friday, 5 July 2013

Another love

Blazer: Taifun (ancient - my old school blazer).  Trousers: Topshop (last year).  Boots: Topshop.  Hat: France

So considering that Cardiff is the Welsh capital of questionable fashion choices, I got a lot of funny looks for wearing these trousers the other day.  I haven't worn these a lot just because I don't know what to wear them with, in an ideal world I'd have a matching blazer and rock this as a suit.  A girl can dream.  I bought these last summer when I was heavier and now they are too loose.  I can't seem to win.

I'm obsessed with trousers at the moment, I have no idea why.  I just love pairing them with my beloved Topshop boots (I've worn them constantly - they need reheeling so badly) and basics.  We're not having much of a summer so this seems the easiest way to dress at the moment.

I'm whiling my mornings away watching Wimbledon and laughing at Boris Becker's commentary (I'm German I'm allowed to).  I have no idea what to do with myself when it ends this Sunday... Unemployed graduate problems...

More soon
x




12 comments

  1. You are so cool for wearing these - I wouldn't have the guts because I hatteeeee people looking at me walking down the street! I have a pair of boots that I love lots and lots and seriously need re-heeling too...It's just so inconvenient, what does a girl with few shoes wear in the meantime?!

    Flora
    www.twowithseven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look lovely :) from the photos you can't tell the trousers are too big! gorgeous boots too! x

    iampolkadots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. These trousers are really cute! I love how you've styled them but a matching blazer would be amazing too haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bottoms! The hearts are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore trousers like this at the moment! I absolutely love Tom Odell as well as Mumford And Sons and The Lumineers!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. My boots like this are the same, just too well loved and in serious need of reheeling :( Love the hat though, and that jacket is just lush! <3 Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, you look so, so lovely!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // bloglovin

    ps. check out my new giveaway to win a big goodie bag of drugstore favourites! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this outfit :) your pink trousers are so sweet with the little hearts, but you've toughened them up with those gorgeous boots! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pants are really really cute!

    ~Lou~
    Ps: i'm doing a fashion-related survey for my dissertation, 5 mins, much much help ♥ https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2WNTNCY

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.