Sunday, 21 July 2013

Blog Reads


 One of my favourite blogs filled with lovely writing, especially Charlotte's 'Mundane Midweek' posts which always manage to make me laugh.  She takes gorgeous photos to top it all off.



Jane is from Australia and I love having a nosy at people's lives especially when they live in a completely different country.  Jane takes BEAUTIFUL photos of her life in Sydney which always give me huge bouts of wanderlust
 

I'm living vicariously through Ellie and her adventures in one of my dream cities: Berlin.  She shares her experiences and amazing coffee recommendations.   Her blog makes me want to pack my bags and move to Berlin.



I love reading this gorgeous blog, Lisette is such a gorgeous person through and through.  I love reading her Thankful Thursday posts.  Her youtube videos are so much fun to watch as well.


Sophie lives in Leeds which is one of my favourite cities in the UK, so I love seeing it pop up in her outfit posts.  She has impeccable taste and the photos on her blog are always gorgeous.


I only recently stumbled upon Tami's blog during the #lbloggers chat on Sundays.  I love her posts and photography.  She shares beauty and reading tips as well, her book reviews are super helpful.

Are there any blogs you guys are really enjoying at the moment? Link me to any you think I might enjoy.

More soon
x

11 comments

  1. Thank you for sharing these blogs. I'll definitely check them out! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these! Recently I've been obsessed with...
    http://loveofcloth.blogspot.co.uk/
    & http://glacial-glow.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these kind of posts! They are super helpful at finding new people and I'll defo check them out:)
    I love how lovely you spoke of each of them! So nice!

    Rachel x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love reading other peoples blog recommendations. Thanks for sharing.

    Jenny | sunny sweet pea xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodnesss Niiinaaa!!! Thank you so much :( I'm so honoured to be included in that list and it was so thoughtful of you to mention my blog. So happy you're a reader, and so very glad to have 'met' you in #lbloggers :)

    You're a love!

    T x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love finding new blogs!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing such lovely blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have included a couple of my favourites too! :-) The lovely Lisette and of course Charlotte's Web!

    If you haven't come across Freya of Nishaantishu.com take a peek as you might just love her blog

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw you're too kind, thank you! I'm off to check out all these blogs since obviously you have very good taste ;)

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.