Friday, 19 July 2013

G Day


As of Wednesday I can finally say that I am now a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature and French.  I'm thrilled and also slightly relieved that these past four years are over.  It's been a long road since I came down from Yorkshire one sunny day in March for an open and when I first fell in love with Cardiff.

Moving to Cardiff has been detrimental to my growth as a person.  You wouldn't recognise the 18 year old who first moved to Cardiff.  These past four years have taught me so much.  I feel confident in my own skin and know that I can achieve something if I persevere.  I've made some amazing friends and done and seen so much.  It blows my mind to think that this time last year I had just finished my year abroad in France.

I want to share some more of my university experiences and memories so those will appear in text form over this summer.

I'm taking this summer as a little time out, I'm evening out my brain by hiding all my old course books and reading trashy regency novels (come on you know you love them too!). My parents and I are talking lots and I have some big decisions to make about the rest of my life but for now I'm really relishing my BA.  Life is exciting and I know there are more adventures to come.

Congratulations to all your other graduations.  

*Elle Woods squeak*

WE DID IT!
x


14 comments

  1. Congratulations :D that is the most amazing feeling! Well done! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw congratulations!!!! Your dress is so beautiful!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I hope you had an awesome day. Love the dress btw! We had to wear a long sleeved white shirt and black skirt for mine so I'm a little bit jealous that you got to wear something a bit more fun!

    Lucy x The New Northerner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Nina! I see you did end up having really nice weather on the day. Have an amazing summer, looking forward to seeing what you get up to :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats hun! Now go have some fun. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo! From a class of 2010 Cardiff grad to a 2013 grad - HUGE CONGRATS! :D X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you look amazing! & congratulations for the graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!! Graduation is such a lovely day and gives you the best feeling :)
    I'm actually thinking of going to Cardiff for my Masters - it looks like such a lovely city/uni :)
    Saadiya x

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! I love your dress, so gorgeous! :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know everyone's said it - but your dress really IS gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! Also, this is really odd but I swear we were at the same graduation ceremony (the one with Glenys Kinnock). I did a postgraduate diploma in journalism. I'm not being a stalker I promise :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes that was my graduation, good old Glenys. I was part of the lucky ones that got to walk across first. You do look familiar haha I love a little bit of stalking! x

      Delete
  12. Oh my that dress! So darling. And congrats!

    xo,
    Tiny darling

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.