Wednesday, 31 July 2013

You lift my heart up when the rest of me is down

Dress: H&M.  Shoes: Topshop.  Bag: TK Maxx.  Bracelet and necklace: c/o Stylight.  Lips: MAC Daddy's Little Girl

I debuted my silly new H&M dress for a visit down Cardiff Bay. It was hard not to keep making the same face as the kitten.  You'd never think I'm meant to be a 22 year old graduate.  I'm already looking forward to wearing this dress with shirts in winter.  Everything I buy has to be able to transition into autumn and winter seeing as those are the predominant seasons here in the UK.  If I can't wear something with tights or long sleeves then I don't buy it.  

I made the big mistake of wearing my new Topshop sandals for this trip.  Topshop y u make shoes that rub my feet to shit?  I lasted about ten minutes before we had to stop at Tesco and buy Compeed plasters.  The shoes are so cute and geeky but hurt so much even with insoles.  Topshop shoes forever ruining my feet and making them ugly.  Since these pictures were taken I've been wearing these with my little Primark frilly socks (dressing like a 12 year old I know...) and it's made them bearable thank god.  They're too cute to be neglected.

I really enjoy Cardiff Bay but I don't visit it a lot.  I keep saying I want to go to a show in the Millennium Centre but I always seem to miss them and not many of my friends would be up for seeing an opera.  I've had a certain fascination with opera ever since I was little when my mum would play her Maria Callas cds over and over again.  Any one want to join me for an opera trip? If not I'll be a bit of a loser and just go by myself!

More soon
x




11 comments

  1. Love the bright t-bars!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. God Topshop shoes hurt my feet so much too! Even the ones I thought I'd broken into still give me blisters :) Although your pair are super pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress- I'm the same, most of my clothes can be worn in all seasons, I have very few actual summer dresses that would look odd with tights.. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty photo's, the dress looks amazing on you! I need those shoes too! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shoes are so cute! Love how bright they are xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nina, those shoes are so cute. They remind me of shoes that I had when I was in infant school!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes it's the cat dress! The shoes are suuper cute, too bad they're being really stubborn with breaking in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm.SO.IN.LOVE.WITH.YOUR.SHOES.GAAAAAAAH

    ReplyDelete
  9. My friend has the same shoes and she was complaining that they were painful. I love your kitty dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey love :) Your blog is gorgeous! It would be amazing if you could have a look at mine - www.laurenswardrobe.com xx

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.