Sunday, 18 August 2013

Blog Reads 02

Lyzi's blog ones one of the first reasons I started blogging, her blog is everything I'd want mine to be.  On Being Little she shares gorgeous photos from her adventures and her beautiful illustrations.  I really admire Lyzi for her frankness and openness when she talks about her illness and anxiety, she really is very inspirational.


I love love love reading about Laura's life in Dubai, it gives me a little piece of the Middle East when I'm away from home.  Her style is spot on, I suffer from massive wardrobe envy with every new post.  For those interested in reading a Middle East based blog this is THE one.


Cee is a gorgeous Canadian lady based in Paris, on her blog she shares her Paris adventures and her flawless style.  It's enough to make me want to pack my suitcase and catch a flight to Charles de Gaulle.  The photos on her blog are gorgeous and she also writes her posts in French which is a great excuse for me to keep my French up.

Steffy lives in in Miami Beach with her fiancé and wiener dog and has amazing style top top it all off.  She finds the most amazing thrifted pieces and I want every single piece of her wardrobe.  Her posts on life in Miami Beach are out of this world for an America noob like me who gets starry eyed at anything Americana.


I stumbled upon Jenny's blog when I was looking for Welsh blogs to read and boy am I glad I found it! Her beautiful lifestyle blog is filled with gorgeous photography and wonderful adventures that I can stare at for hours.  Jenny is also considering starting a Blogger's Book Club which I wholeheartedly endorse, if you're interested head over here.


I adore Flora and her beautiful blog, I think her photos have got to be some of my favourites.  Her posts are written beautifully and I always get excited when I see a new post from her pop up on my dashboard.  We have a lot in common and I'm sure if you put us in the same room we'd get on like a house on fire.

Sundays were made for a little laziness and reading blogs, if you have any special blogs you'd like to recommend me please leave the links and of course yours as well.  My sunday evenings are spent on the sofa with a cup of peppermint tea and blog links.  Wouldn't want it any other way.

x
Nina

3 comments

  1. Will be checking these blogs out! It's 11.15pm here and I love ending the day with some chocolate and pretty blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - Sundays are definitely the day for reading blogs! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some lovely finds here that I'll be adding my blogroll for sure! :) x x

    www.curiouser-and-curiouser.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.