Monday, 5 August 2013

La Vie Antérieure

Top: H&M (old).  Jeans: 7 For All Mankind.  Shoes: Nike Blazers (sale)

I wore this easy and uninspired ensemble on my little Mundane Monday adventure this time last week.  This was the easiest thing to wear and didn't require a lot of effort or thought.  These jeans are one of the most expensive thing in my wardrobe.  I'm so short that jeans shopping is always traumatic and a bit of a saga.  My mum bought me these in a fit of despair and she didn't look at the price tag until it was too late.  They are the comfiest jeans I own and the most flattering, I don't wear them enough to justify the price.  Might write up a 'how to style boyfriend jeans' post to get inspired.

Aren't my new Nikes gorgeous? I DON'T wear trainers at all (Converse don't count) except when I go to the gym - so rarely   But I've been lusting after a pair of Nike Blazers for ages, the rather steep price of £70 and the fact that every single person in Cardiff seems to be wearing them at the moment, put me off a little.  But then the advantage of having child sized feet struck again.  I picked these up in the Office sale for a measly £40.  They are the leather version rather than the suede ones I was lusting after.  However, leather shoes will probably fare the best in the Welsh weather.

Excuse the puffy eyes and massive eye bags, I got lumped with a unfavourable set of genetics from my father but according to the Daily Mail (I know I know judge me please...) ladies in South Korea are faking the puffy 'Aegyo Sal' look.  Not sure if that makes me feel better or sad.

More soon
x

6 comments

  1. the jeans are so cool, and this is a great casual look that i'd wear!

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little casual ensemble. Totally my kinda Mundane Monday outfit. I'm seriously considering a pair of trainers for the winter. They're so practical, right!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your top! Blue + red + stripes = perfect. Nice one scoring the trainers on sale too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they're lovely, and I'm not usually a trainer fan either! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nina I had to log on to my laptop just to comment on this post because I love this outfit SO MUCH. Seriouuuusly I would like your wardrobe because this is the kind of thing I would wear 7 days a week.
    I love your top and your JEANS, oh wow. I am swooning. I love it Nina, you look fab!


    Flora
    www.twowithseven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. soo pretty! Just love your top :D

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.