Wednesday, 21 August 2013

You know this world is mean, Nothing's for free

T-shirt: Primark.  Trousers: GAP.  Shoes: Topshop.  Necklace: Primark.  Bag: TKMaxx

I'm so bored of summer clothes.  This is a pathetic excuse for a summer outfit simple because I can't be bothered anymore.  I've already expressed my dislike of summer fashion simply because I hate showing my wobbly bits.  Anyway I've finally broken these Topshop shoes in, if my feet recover is another thing.  Red and blue are some of my favourite colours to wear, they feel fresh and it's as much of an effort I make for summer.

Since coming to Germany I've packed on the pounds (the amount of cake and wine I have consumed this past week and a half is obscene).  I'm headed back to Cardiff on Sunday and from then on it's back to jogging (CRY) and I'm going to try a carb free diet (sigh).  In the mean time I have lots of photos to share with you that clearly show where the pounds have come from, I have had a good time but feel slugish and I miss my little life with my boyfriend in Cardiff.  Once you've left home it's really hard to live with your family, I'm reached my limit.  My poor family.  I just realised that this is a full on whinge post, but fear not I have exciting things to share with you when I'm back across the pond!

More soon!
x


10 comments

  1. Aw I love your matching jeans and bag! I haven't moved out yet but I've heard that once you do, you can't go back, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are amazing, love the colour (not the part about them hurting your feet!) I am trying a low-carb diet at the moment but I find it quite hard, it can also be hard when trying to do running as sometimes I don't feel like I have the energy! Good luck with it thought :) xo

    Rosie | A Rosie Outlook

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore your little red shoes - i'm a fan of all things colourful!
    Love Isabella x
    Isabella Mozzarella

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I prefer autumn/winter clothes too :) Lovely outfit - gorgeous jewellery! x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty look! love your necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Argh, I hate dressing for summer, I always get it wrong! Your shoes are very cute, though they definitely look like they'd be responsible for a blister or two...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am totally with you on both things. I'm tired of summer fashion, it's so exhausting trying to work out what to wear without sweating buckets and feeling all blobby. Also, coming back home is always wonderful for about 3 days and then it's like a weird time machine. It;s definitely a growing pain!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the blue and red too, the outfit looks so cool. Where in Germany are you from, I want to go there in October so any tips or best places to visit would be so good :)

    Obviously I know Cardiff will be so good to come back to, but I'm biased :)

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nina Nina Ninaaaa I want to take you in my arms and shake you and tell you how bloomin gorgeous you are!! But I understand where you are coming from and I HATE summer clothes. I really do. I can't wait for it to be Autumn because I don't like having my legs or upper arms out and really rather like my beloved jeans and sweaters and boots. Also, heat makes me swell up and I don't know why but I look like an overstuffed sausage in the heat.

    Your outfit is nicccceee and I like the red shoes alot - glad to hear they aren't giving you as much jip as before! I feel you on the wine & cake thing too. I'm out of a good routine and living with family and my boyfriends family really makes eating right and exercising difficult. I pile on weight drinking - it's a shame wine is so nice, huh. And cake. Don't get me started on cake. Sigh.

    Well I'm trying to eat a bit healthier now and I am taking up running and yoga when I move in the next couple of weeks, because my boyfriend used to be a cross country runner and says he will help me get in to it! Wish you were here to come along with me.
    ps. If possible I will be coming to Cardiff over the next year to visit my little brother at Uni so I will be 100% be demanding your presence and attention !

    Flora xxxx
    www.twowithseven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I reallly love those shoes, super cute, I want!

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.