Saturday, 28 September 2013

Tomorrow is a million miles away

Dress, Blazer, Faux Fur: all H&M.  Boots: Topshop.  Hat: River Island

Those of you who follow me on twitter will know that as of Monday I have been living a life that doesn't feel like my own.  I have had a lot to think about and choices to make.  Life throws curveballs your way and you either rise above it with dignity or you let it drag you down.  Once my thoughts are all ordered and collected I'll be able to share it with you but my mind has been going nonstop and I have been exhausted to the point of hysterics.

My little brother came to visit me this weekend and I took him to the Cardiff Country Fair.  It's still on tomorrow so if you're a Cardiff local go check it out it's well worth it, we had such a good time.  Autumn has been making its presence known ever so gently and I've been able to drag my autumn staples out of their hibernation.  I'm a sucker for hats and faux fur.  Happy happy.

I start my first proper week of university on Monday.  My masters course is going to be INTENSE.  I'm not even sure how I'm going to have any free time.  But I need something to challenge me and keep me motivated.

More soon
x

6 comments

  1. You look wonderful, really sweet hat and I'm liking the hair too. Best of luck with your first week of your Masters. It will be intense and like you said you'll struggle for free time but when you do manage to find some imagine how much you'll cherish it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ensemble - the dress is my fav! Good luck with your masters!
    xx
    tv, turmeric, tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! The dress is cute and that hat is adorable!! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just skimmed through your twitter feed, I'm so sorry to hear about what happened :( Stay strong, Nina! (I also giggled at your Freshers guys tweet). Good luck with the Masters course, hope you'll still be able to blog now and then :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck for next week Nina! I know you'll throw yourself in to it, wishing you lots of love and studious energy to get you through all that concentration!

    Flora
    |Two With Seven Blog|

    ReplyDelete
  6. That hat is so lovely on you Nina! Good luck with the masters, that's such a big step but it will definitely give you lots of distraction to work on :) ♥ Claire at Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.