Friday, 11 October 2013

Cardiff Country Fair


Last weekend my little brother came down to stay with me.  He's 14 and started boarding school, I was the same age as him when I moved away from home to go to school so I know how he feels and it's very important for me to make sure that when he comes down to stay with me that he has the best time possible so he can take some good memories back to school. 

His visit coincided with the Cardiff Country Fair, so we decided to go along.  We got to see all sorts of animals including a hilarious presentation by the Quack Pack.  We got to see lots of tasty things like cheeses, organic vegetables, homemade bread and jams.  We also picked up a wild boar burger from one of the stands.  I'm not normally one for 'exotic' meats but this was super tasty.  It was covered in apple sauce which made it even tastier.

It was great to have my brother to stay and to take my mind off things.  But more on that at a later date!

More soon
x


| find me on twitterinstagrampinterest and bloglovin |

8 comments

  1. I love a good old county fair. When you live in the middle of a city like I do, it's nice to go somewhere where you can fully embrace all things countryside! That wild boar burger looks yummy!

    Lucy x The New Northerner

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks such a lovely day in the grounds of the castle! country shows always do the best food!

    capturingthewanderlust.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like fun, I love a country fair! Nice of you to make sure your brother has a fun time. Hope you're well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow. lovely photo's! Looks like a lovely day out! I wish i went to more events like this! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/
    Check out my giveaway to win Real Techniques and NUXE goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet you spent the day with your bro. this looks like a fun day, I would be straight over to the farm animals. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a nice way to spend the day:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like such a lovely day out! The bread looks divine and the little piglets! I have no words for how cute they are!!

    Lots of love, Alex from Bambella Blog xxx

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.