Saturday, 5 October 2013

Christmas with Lush

It's never too early to start thinking about Christmas right? I was lucky enough to be invited the Lush Cardiff VIP even where we got a sneaky look at some of Lush's limited edition products for the upcoming winter season.  We were greeted with big smiles from the Lush staff and mince pies.   It was great to get a chance to look at the new products and have a play with them.


Having a bath in the flat is still a massive novelty for me so of course I was drawn to the bath bomb section.  How cute is the little Soot Ball? Some of your might recognise him from Spirited Away.  We all went gaga over him and nearly every single one of us took a little fella home.  He doesn't turn the bath water black, don't worry we tested it!  I also picked up a Cinders bath bomb, it smells perfect and will really be that all important pick me up in the next coming weeks.

I'm going to be honest, I try to avoid popping into Lush simply because there is SO MUCH that I want and having just left my job to focus on my MA studies there is no way I can fund a Lush obsession.  All the seasonal goodies were just too good, I might have to test my resolve.  Winter time is the right time to treat yourself to some goodies to keep your skin hydrated and happy whilst you crank up the heating.

How cute are these little snow men? There is a Mrs, Mr and baby snow man which perfectly fits with Kate, William and George.  These would make a great stocking filler as each of these little snow fellas have bath bombs in them so it would be a great treat for someone who is new to Lush.  I really had to stop myself picking up the baby snow man, five bath bombs is a little excessive right?

Thanks again Lush for this lovely event, it was such a treat and a great chance to catch up with some of my favourite blogger ladies.

More soon!
x

| find me on twitterinstagrampinterest and bloglovin |

7 comments

  1. Love that you included that pic of me, made me lol :)

    Lovely to see you again too!

    Georgina
    www.makeup-pixi3.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww look at that soot ball! Lush stuff is a lot cheaper in the UK than it is here, so when I'm there later this year I'm going to try and stock up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to try some of the xmas stuff from Lush. I love that little penguin!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see you. Hope work wasn't too bad after!! I love having a bath in my flat too. Couldn't be without one now. M xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely event - Lush always do Christmas so well!! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great event, gutted I couldn't make it. x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aah so lucky! I love Lush, there stuff is amazing! I only buy the stuff when I go overseas but thankfully one opened up here in SA finally!
    xo
    tv, turmeric, tea

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.