Thursday, 31 October 2013

The way is long but you can make it easy on me

 Coat: Vintage.  Shirt & Necklace: Primark.  Trousers: River Island.  Boots: Topshop.

I had the privilege of being invited to the last stop of TKMaxx's Maxx My Style tour which finished in Cardiff on Tuesday.  I was contacted by the lovely Laurel and dragged my uni friend Fiona along for an evening of hair, make up and clothes.  Through my own stupid fault and my inability to read emails properly (STUPID NINA STUPID) I arrived late so missed out on the chance to get a makeover by Anna Dowd (who is so beautiful in person!).  But I still have some exciting content to share with you including an interview with Anna that I'm currently working on so stay tuned for more on that front!

It hit single digit temperatures on Tuesday so of course I had to drag my faux fur coat out of it's summer hibernation.  It's like being reunited with an old friend.  I lived in this all of last winter so expect it to make a regular appearance.  I know it doesn't really suit me and makes me look like an Ewok but it's just so fluffy and feels like I'm being hugged by a friendly bear.  I'm living in my tartan trousers and Topshop Astrix boots at the moment.  I'm one of those people who wears the same thing over and over again when I've fallen in love with a particular item.

Halloween isn't my favourite event of the year so I'm avoiding the inevitable spotting of people in their underwear by going to the Glee Club in Cardiff and then a night in with scary films and take out.  Homebody to the max.  Do you guys have any exciting plans?

More soon!
x

Many thanks to Fiona for taking the photos of me!


| find me on twitterinstagrampinterest and bloglovin |

7 comments

  1. You look adorable in these photos, such a lovely genuine smile and as snug as a bug in your fur coat. Also love the tartan trousers :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit! I love those trousers!
    This year I'm ditching the clubs and keeping it simple with a horror film in bed too!
    Halloween nights out are overrated, plus it's too cold to go dressed out as a skimpy cat haha.
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coat is very rich old lady (in a good way!). You're looking lovely here, hope you're well Nina :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like those trousers! I haven't seen anything similar yet. That coat looks so cosy as well.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so cute and you have such lovely hair! I love the outfit, the tartan trousers are amazing and the fur coat totally does suit you!

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.