Monday, 21 October 2013

We'll never be royals

Top: Primark.  Trousers: Topshop.  Boots: Topshop Astrix via Next 2 Nowt. Necklace: Ever Ours.  Lipstick: MAC Rebel.

This is what I wore to the Cardiff Blogger Meet on Saturday.  My style has moved on from slightly granny chic to being a little more simplistic and clean.  I'm obsessed with this white top from Primark at the moment.  I love the texture, and it's so easy to pair with different items.  I picked this up for a bargain price of £6 so have a look at your local Primark because Topshop are selling pretty much the identical but the Topshop version comes in at about £20 more.  I sized up on this massively the fit was a bit strange in my size, I think it's a UK 20? I like the oversized look even if it's not the most flattering look.

Also I'm obsessed with the Astrix shoes from Topshop, again a recent Next 2 Nowt addition to my life.  I got these for a fraction of the price that they are in store and they are some of the most comfortable shoes I own.  They look high but I could run a marathon in these.  They're so versatile as well, they're a lovely alternative to heels for a night out.

I'll do a separate post on the Cardiff Meet Up, I'm so grateful to Georgina and Helen for organising such a lovely get together.

Life has been good to me in recent weeks, uni has been keeping me on my toes and I have such lovely friends around me.  I'm so privilege to be able to say that I am genuinely happy with my life at the moment.  More on that soon!

x






| find me on twitterinstagrampinterest and bloglovin |


11 comments

  1. OMG Rex is my FAVORITE character ever!
    I loveee those trousers too!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your necklace Nina. I really need to get some more statement jewellery like this!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that top too and was scrolling down praying it was from Primark, yay! Looking very lovely here you <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nina you look fresh and gorgeous and so squeaky clean - like I could just kiss you all over your face and know you'd smell delicious!
    You look beautiful girl, and I especially love this song at the moment. Whenever it comes on in my car on the way to work I turn it up really loud and sing along. And butt wiggle in my seat.

    Flora

    www.twowithseven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm liking those trousers! You've styled them to a t! I'm happy life is going well for you, it's amazing how much a smile can help lift your mood!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving everything about this outfit! The necklace is gorgeous, the trousers are cuteness, the top is lush and those boots... Wow!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love that lip color! You look beautiful!

    xx,
    http://tinydarling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look stunning, Nina! I really like your outfit, those trousers are very cute, paired with a bright white top, it looks perfect. Love your necklace as well.

    Sofie x
    http://littlegreensofie.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  9. you looked lovely as always :) nice to see you again xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know what you mean about simplifying style. I still have girly dresses but right now I just want comfortable (and, ahem, slimming) pants, and an awesome top every day. YOu look great!

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.