Wednesday, 20 November 2013

LUSH Christmas Product Showcase

Meet Miff the face behind Blot and Reapply

I was lucky enough to once again be invited by the lovely people of Lush to go to the Christmas Product Showcase a few weeks ago on a chilly and wintery Cardiff night.  We were greeted with wide smiles from the Lush staff and a drinkable version of Snow Fairy which was AMAZING.  Can this please be bottled and sold in Lush as well?

I'm having a bad patch of massive Christmas fever and can't simply get enough of Christmas products.  My little Christmas tree is up in my living room and the heating is on so what better way to make the most out of the cold nights than with a multitude of Lush products?  My current favourites are the Santa's Lip Scrub which we were lucky enough to get in our goddie bags.  I've always wanted to try the lip scrubs and can confirm that they are fantastic.  It's one of those products you don't think you need until you have it. They really are a life saver.  We were also gifted a face scrub called Let The Good Times Roll which I love so much I will be doing a separate post on so keep your eyes peeled for that.


We got to make our own face masks  As you can see from the pictures I was furiously stirring away and mixing up the blueberries for the famous Lush Catastrophe Cosmetic.  Helen was a pro at dishing out the mix and we all walked away with a generous pot of blueberry goodness which is currently sitting pretty in my fridge waiting for a pamper day.  Also I couldn't go to Lush and not buy another bathbomb this time I went for Shoot For The Stars.  It's really becoming a problem.  I can't wait to use this one, it has bergamot in it which is predominant ingredient in Earl Grey so that can only mean good things! The lovely ladies at Lush also showed us some of the amazing gift boxes that explode with confetti and snap like Christmas crackers, there are really worth getting as a gift and are sure to put a smile on someone's face.

I want to thank Lush for having us again, it was such a great way to get into the Christmas spirit!

Are you guys planning on picking up any Christmas goodies from Lush? I certainly will be back for another visit.

More soon
x


With the lovely Helen of  Cosmetics, Clothes and Cute Things.
| find me on twitterinstagrampinterest and bloglovin |

6 comments

  1. Ahhh good ol' Lush and their amazing products :D I recently visited one looking for a face mask and their staff were so lovely and helpful. I wanted to try Let The Good Times Roll last year but missed out, so I'm looking forward to your blog post about it. I also need to mention that your cat shirt is AMAZING ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the lush christmas stock, I bought quite a lot last year but I am waiting for the sales this time round x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I wish there was a Lush here in my hometown. Their products look so amazing. The people who work there are so friendly and always willing to give you advice.

    Sofie x
    Little green Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looked like a lovely event! I've already got a massive list of things from Lush to buy people for Christmas!

    Rhiannon xx
    http://everythingbutthekitchen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh nevermind! I see you love their store just as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.