Wednesday, 13 November 2013

MAC Plumful

Plumful | £15
I weep at the prices of MAC lipsticks these days, I remember the good old days when they cost £12.50 and I considered that a treat! Saying this that doesn't really stop me, my debit card and I would just prefer it if the price wasn't quite up there.  Enough of that let's talk about my latest addition to the collection.

I love lipsticks, they are the one make up thing I truly love to invest in and have as many as possible of.  So far my lipsticks have all been very out there and bright.  I don't own a single nude or soft pink but was finally swayed into joining the more subtle lipstick ranks by the gorgeous Estée and her Top 5 MAC lipsticks video which can be viewed here.  I wanted a lipstick that was a bit more day time wearable and that was like my lip colour but with that little bit of colour.  She mentioned Plumful and I was sold instantly.  Lustre is one of the finishes I usually avoid (I'm a Satin, Amplified and Matte girl all the way through) but when I went to the MAC counter I was swayed.  It's purple without venturing into Rebel land and the lustre finish actually works because you can build up the coverage and don't have to worry about it being too neat and having to top it up constantly.

This has been in my bag every day since I've bought it and I think this might become my staple lipstick.  

Would you guys be interested in seeing my lipstick collection as it stands? It'd probably be good for me to get an overview of what I actually own!

More soon
x


| find me on twitterinstagrampinterest and bloglovin |

7 comments

  1. This color looks beautiful on you! I also weep at the prices of Mac lipsticks.

    xx Courtney
    chaseallyourdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a lovely lip colour on you! I've never really gone for lipsticks that aren't subtle, but I'm really tempted to give this a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plumful is my one and only MAC lipstick and I absolutely love it. I'm all over any berry tones, so when I spotted it on Estée I knew I had to have it. I swear that girl must be responsible for hundreds of Plumful purchases across the globe!

    Definitely keen for a lipstick collection post as well! :)

    Lucy x The New Northerner

    ReplyDelete
  4. This suits you SO much Nina! I have one plum lipstick by Rimmel and recently started wearing it this week, perfect for the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey pretty girl!! I don't think I've ever bought a Mac lipstick (I know, I know..I didn't wear a skirt to school until I was 16, either. Tomboy over here) but I just bought a lipstick called 'Claret' from no.7. It's unbelievably brown, but I really like it. I think it will be one of those to dab on with a finger or brush, otherwise I could look very accidentally 1990's. I love lipstick selfies, seriously, you're like my makeup guide when it comes to girl-fying myself at the moment!

    Flora
    www.twowithseven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is quite a pretty shade and you can wear it at so many occasions it's versatile :)

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.