Friday, 29 November 2013

Nina Eats - Thé Pot


I wanted to introduce you to a new series on my blog: Nina Eats.  Anyone who knows me knows how much I love food, it's an important part of my life and it's something I enjoy massively.  I'd rather go out for a meal or tea than a night out and I hope to share some of my foodie adventures with you.  These aren't going to be in depth reviews, I just simply want to share some of my favourite places in Cardiff and hopefully soon other places in the UK to eat. So without any more ado here's the first episode of Nina Eats.

Cardiff has some great little tucked away places that deserve some recognition and Thé Pot (meaning tea pot in French) is one of my all time favourite haunts.  It's a tiny little cafe situated in the heart of the student area Cathays.  The cafe has a quirky and homely feel, the staff want to make you feel like you're sat in your friend's kitchen which is something they most certainly achieve! Whenever I come here with friends we are always in for the long haul!  There aren't very many tables and you can choose to sit on their comfy sofa right by the window, it's all so cosy.  They have a set menu which is very price friendly but their specials always focus heavily on seasonal vegetables so if you ever pop in for a visit make sure you check out their special boards! You won't regret it.  Thé Pot also does Movie and Dinner nights and have previously showed films like Toy Story and French films like La Haine.  If you're a Cardiff local do check it out!

It's worth noting that if you come in on a Saturday or Sunday either have a reservation or bring your patience with you.  They are super popular on the weekend but the American Breakfast and pancakes (see below) are well worth the wait!  Also they have vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options.  I really can't recommend this place enough!



Price: £
Find Thé Pot: 138 Crwys Road, Cardiff CF24 4NR
Opening times: Tuesday to Friday 9am - 7pm Saturday and Sunday 10am - 6pm
Telephone number: 02920 251 246



| find me on twitter, instagram , pinterest and bloglovin |

5 comments

  1. Great photos. I will definitely check out this place next time. Great new series. Keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll like this new series, haha! Those pancakes sound really nice, the place looks cosy too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pancakes!!! Why am I not there? Ugh... xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to plenty more food Nina, my favourite little German! Xx

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.