Tuesday, 3 December 2013

#bloggerbookswap


Last month I signed up to take part in the Blogger Book Swap that the lovely Rosie organised (thank youuuu).  We were partner with another blogger that had similar taste in books and were challenged with going to charity shops and pick up two books and send them to our partnered blogger.

To my absolute DELIGHT I was partnered with the gorgeous Bee.  I've followed Bee's blog for ages, it was probably the first blog that I followed once I started my own blog.  I knew Bee would have excellent taste in books, she frequently posts book reviews and shares her charity shop finds on her blog so I highly recommend that!  I knew whatever books she would send me would be right up my street.  I was thrilled when I opened my lovely parcel after a long miserable day at uni.  I received a lovely card from Bee which also had a recipe for red velvet cupcakes on the back so I will be making those soon! 

Submarine was a film I adored when I saw it in the cinema and in my naivety I didn't realise it was a film.  This is one of Bee's favourite books and I've put it on my bedside table to pick up this weekend.  I can't wait to read this with the soundtrack from Alex Turner playing in the background.  Fahrenheit 451 was also another book I've been wanting to read for a while so expect two book reviews on the blog in the future.  Also the chocolate didn't last longer than five minutes.  No shame.

I loved this book swap and I hope Bee enjoyed her books that I sent her.  If she does a post I will link you guys to it so you can have a look at what I sent her!

What are you favourite books to read in winter times?

x




| find me on twitter, instagram, pinterest and bloglovin |

7 comments

  1. Oh my goodness what is this and how do I get involved!! This looks like so much fun!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! I would totally do this, I need to read more! (love Ray Bradbury, btw!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a great idea! Such a lovely thing to do in a time when everyone seems to be accessing e-books at the click of a button - that little parcel looks super cute.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Submarine, it's one of my favourite books x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this is such a good idea! I'm definitely in need of more book suggestions, I've just been re-reading old favourites like Harry Potter lately.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice idea, wish I'd known about this! Submarine is great. x

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.