Wednesday, 25 December 2013

Frohe Weihnachten // Merry Christmas!


Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and Frohe Weihnachten.  I hope you have a wonderful day with your families and loved ones! Christmas is probably without a doubt the best holiday so make the most of it before we have to wait another year!

My family and I, being German, celebrated last night and opened our gifts.  Today we're heading out to celebrating with our British friends by having a Christmas lunch picnic.  I'll be sure to let you know how that all goes.

I hope Santa was good to you guys this year!

x


| find me on twitter, instagram, pinterest and bloglovin |

1 comment

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.