Thursday, 26 December 2013

Simply Having A Wonderful Christmas Time


So I hope you have all recovered from your respective food comas after all the festivities! As I said in an earlier post, we celebrated on the 24th with a little party at a friend's house and then unwrapped our gifts in the evening.  So on actual Christmas Day we joined some British friends for picnic on the beach.  We brought seasonal veggies and grilled some chicken and beef, out friends brought left over turkey and THE best homemade mince pies that I have EVER eaten.

The weather in Oman has been surprisingly chilly! Nothing to compare with the UK/US of course but it was another excuse for my to bring our my Home Alone Christmas jumper and tartan scarf out in the evening.  Once the sun set we all sat around eating traditional arabic sweets, drinking wine and gin.  It was all lovely and relaxed and very low key.  I get the feeling that Christmases in Europe seem hectic and stressful sometimes.  I think I'm just spoilt here.

How did you guys celebrate Christmas? I hope you had a great time!

More soon
x



| find me on twitter, instagram, pinterest and bloglovin |

4 comments

  1. Absolutely beautiful photos Nina, Cardiff doesn't seem so appealing in comparison! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food looks delicious! It looks so incredibly gorgeous out there! The ocean is so beautiful!
    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    Sofie x
    Little green Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks amazing there! Love the photos :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow it looks so amazing! Glad you had a good Christmas. x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.