Monday, 9 December 2013

Winter Wonderland


My Christmas jumper needed a festive outing, so what better place for it to have it's debut than at Cardiff's Winter Wonderland? I admit I'm a little bit of a Christmas market/Winter Wonderland snob.  I think it's being German and having a slightly different Weihnachtsmarkt experience.  You can't really beat the Nürnberg market but when I'm in the UK I make do with what I can get.  Although I weep at the ridiculous prices for a Bratwurst (if you had to pay four euros for a Bratwurst in Germany there'd be a revolution) and for Glühwein.

German cynicism aside, I had a lovely little adventure.  The Glühwein was lovely and a little throwback to spending Christmas in Germany.  On Sunday however, I'll be spending Christmas in much warmer circumstances with my family in Oman.  Excited for some sun and warmth doesn't even cover it!

Have you guys been to any Christmas markets yet?
x

| find me on twitter, instagram, pinterest and bloglovin |

1 comment

  1. I'm going here on Saturday with my friend and her daughter and am really looking forward to it. I've heard a lot of comments about how overpriced it is so won't be eating/drinking much! x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.