Monday, 27 January 2014

I walked with you once upon a dream

New Look Pink Coat
New Look Pink Coat
New Look Pink Coat
Coat: New Look
Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Trousers: New Look
Shoes: Astrix - Topshop
Faux Fur stole: H&M

Is it a bit of a fashion blogger cliché to own a pink coat? If it is I really don't care.

I picked this coat up on the weekend on the spur of the moment when New Look were having a 20% off for students.  I knew I'd regret it if I didn't and the offer ended on Sunday so I'm glad I seized the moment.  The weather has stayed grey and cold and this pink coat adds that much needed pop of colour in my wardrobe.  It instantly lifts my mood and it feels incredibly luxe. People don't believe me when I say this is New Look.  Like I've said before New Look are really knocking it out of the park at the moment!  It's incredibly soft and the shape is great. For reference I picked this up in a 12 and it fits perfectly but it's still roomy enough to wear a jumper underneath.  I'm thinking of some fluffy jumpers from Primark? I really feel like the worst kind of fashion blogger spring summer cliché.  

I wore this outfit to have afternoon tea with one of my besties from uni Ellie (who also has a blog you should check out and follow), which I can't wait to show you!

More soon!
x


| find me on twitter, instagram, pinterest and bloglovin |

14 comments

  1. Gorgeous coat, gorgeous hat, gorgeous outfit!
    I love it!
    Carrie xxx
    carriebrighton

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the nicest pink coat I've seen so far, some look a tad too flurenstent I think. I like the added touch of the fur scarf too! You're right about New Look - I bought one of their boyfriend coats yesterday and it's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous outfit, you look lovely x

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit, that coat is so nice!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That coat is beautiful, especially the way you've styled it with the stole!

    www.excusemeforawhile.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The coat, combined with the stole, is really adorable! I love it :)
    I don't see that coat as the typical trendy one - the pastel hue and the retro cut makes it very special.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This coat looks amazing styled with the fur stole. And that polka dot shirt is also adorable!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a gorgeous look! Adore your coat and stole, such a great combination! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The coat does look really luxe, and perfect with the stole! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look lovely, very cosy! Would never have guessed the coat is from New look, it looks vintage! great blog xx
    Mary
    www.littlefeatherstyle.blogspot.com

    p.s. check out my giveaway!!
    http://www.littlefeatherstyle.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/new-years-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your coat - the colour is gorgeous! Never thought that it was from New Look, looks more expensive than that! Cute blog and am now following x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Obsessed with these furs at the minute! Colour looks great with your coat xx

    Charlotte| LongHairDontCare

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous outfit!! That's reminded me of a coat I have that I'd forgotten about! Will have to have a search at the weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.