Wednesday, 12 February 2014

I wanna be your left hand man

Top: Charity Shop (originally Urban Outfitters)
Jeans: Topshop Leigh
Shoes: Astrix Topshop
Necklace: Ever Ours
Lipstick: Native Urban Decay*

I got my last set of assignment results yesterday so I wanted to dress for success.  And success it was! If I keep up at this pace I can get a merit for my masters.  I'm still going to push for a distinction but I'm glad that I'm succeeding at something that is so far outside of my comfort zone.

I love love love these Topshop shoes.  They are so comfy and make me feel like a badass. They give me such a confidence boost which I really felt like I needed yesterday.  February hasn't been getting me down as much as it normally has which is amazing.  Also cheering me up was this new addition to my necklace collection from of course Ever Ours.  Can't get enough of that website!  I'm also really enjoying this blouse which I picked up for £3.99, I'm planning on wearing it with some clashing prints to bring some spring joy into my life.  I have a sister shirt from the same brand at Urban Outfitters which came in at £40 so my charity buy was such a steal!

I have so many exciting reviews and things to share with you guys I can't wait.  I also have an exciting giveaway planned so keep your eyes peeled!

How gross is this weather though? Hope you're all staying warm and safe!

More soon
x

| find me on twitter, instagram, pinterest and bloglovin |

9 comments

  1. In love with your necklace, such a pretty statement.

    xo Mélane
    Selfhelp | Inspiration | Motivation

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute blouse and it goes perfectly with the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The necklace is so pretty and good luck with your studies, hope you achieve the goals of a distinction even though a merit is still amazing. You must be really smart Nina!
    ...Oh and I know this weather is awful! x

    Essence of Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so perfectly bright and cheery! That shirt looks particularly lovely on you, and it is so good with the necklace. Love. Just the kind of outfit needed for the middle of dark winter days.
    xxx

    Chambray & Curls

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that necklace!
    Make sure to check out my blog!

    MAJOTRON.BLOGSPOT.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
  6. That necklace is gorgeous! It looks like part of the shirt! :)

    www.curiouser-and-curiouser.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like everybodey, I love that necklace. :) Great outfit idea.

    http://pinkbowsandbigsmiles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That blouse is amazing! Good find ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.