Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Lollitint

Benefit Cosmetics
Benefit Lollitint
A few weeks ago when I was at the benefit counter buying another sneaky Benefit treat (more on that later!) I was invited to come back for a special preview of a new product that Benefit were just about to launch: the lovely Lollitint.
Benefit Lollitint
Benefit Lollitint
Benefit Lollitint and High Beam

My lovely plus one Helen and I were booked in with the gorgeous Holly.  She gave us super tasty Benefit lollies that match the tints Benefit are currently stocking.  I've never used or owned any of the tints before, something about liquid and applying it scares me and I have horror scenarios of looking like a clown! But Lollitint might just sway me.  Compared to the previous tints, Lollitint is slightly more gel like in it's consistency it's better applied with a brush from your hand than dotting it on your face.  

Holly mixed some drops of Lollitint with High Beam and with a brush blended it in onto my cheeks.  I asked her to blend it some more with some concealer as I don't like being too heavy handed with the blushers.  The final product was something I really liked, with finish was very subtle.  I only own two blushers (coincidentally one is a Benefit one) and this really might sway me over to the pink side! Holly also applied it to my lips which left with with a stunning deep purple colour.  I'm loving the purple lip trend at the moment so this was perfect.  We put quite a few coats on to get that really vibrant effect.

It was such a lovely treat to visit the Benebabes and play around with make up, I didn't leave with a bottle of Lollitint but I keep thinking about it since so I might have to go blow my Boots points.  

Helen and I hit up the Pancake House afterwards so all in all it was a top day!

More soon
x
Benefit Cosmetics



| find me on twitter, instagram, pinterest and bloglovin |

8 comments

  1. Ahh, I would love to go to something like this! How cute
    I have high beam and I'm kind of afraid to use it, like you said. Liquid is scary sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw well if you have a local Benefit counter just go and approach them saying you're a blogger and if they have new products to get in touch with you so you can blog about them! I just chat to the Benebabes when I try new products at the counter and they then extended an invite. It was a lot of fun!

      Delete
  2. ooh that colour looks lovely on you! I find the benetint a little to scary-looking...like you said, fear of looking like a clown, but the lollitint looks lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great event! The product looks really nice too! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love benefit, benetint is definitely my favourite thing to use.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love benefit! i'm a big fan of their benetint so might have to try this one out once pay day comes around again...

    capturingthewanderlust.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful! I love the purple lip shade.

    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! That looks gorgeous on your lips! I'd never thought about mixing a tint with the highlighter!

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.