Friday, 21 February 2014

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”

Coat and top: New Look.  
Trousers: River Island.  
Necklace: Ever Ours.  
Shoes: Topshop.  
Bag: Primark.  
Lips: Revlon Colorburst Laquer Balm in Vivacious

I wore this outfit to meet up with my friend for coffee and a catch up before I fly out to Germany on Tuesday.  In times like this I realise how loved I am and how many wonderful people I have in my life.  It may seem tacky to be posting so soon after my grandfather's passing but what his passing has taught me is that we have to grab life by the balls and live it as best as we can.  Hence this rather loud outfit.  Do tartan, stripes and pink go together? Probably not.  Do I care? Nope.

It may seem inappropriate but I'm looking forward to being with my family in Germany.  I've missed them and normally I only go to Germany in summer so being there in Spring will be lovely.  I'm not sure if I'm taking my laptop with me but my camera will be coming along so I can update you when I'm back.

Today I plan on taking it easy by sorting things out for Germany, watching This Morning with my new moustache mug, eating soup and drafting blog posts.  I'm saving my energy for the upcoming week.  

More soon
x



| find me on twitter, instagram, pinterest and bloglovin |

8 comments

  1. My condolences to you and your family. I'm glad you're getting through this time with such spirit.

    I just wanted to say that I love that lippie colour and I'm gonna keep an eye out for it next time I'm near Boots!

    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taking the positives from a bad situation is never bad thing. Also, I think the mix of prints and colours do work well together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! I think whatever way works for you then you should do it, people deal with their family members passing differently. Enjoy Germany :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very sorry to hear about your grandfather and i hope you can enjoy your return to germany in some way. i have been looking for a coat in that style, did they have them in a blue too?

    capturingthewanderlust.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lip colour is beyond pretty!
    The laptop dilemma when travelling... Ahah, I feel ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The combination of different patterns and materials really does work! You look great. Hope you enjoy being back in Germany, sorry to hear about your Grandad.
    Kaz at Sunshine Days x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore your trousers. This whole outfit is just so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry for your loss, I don't think that it's inappropriate to be looking forward to seeing your family at all! Totally understandable! As always, loving your style! xx

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.