Friday, 7 March 2014

Comin' Home


My whole trip to Germany was over in a flash before I even knew it.  These were taken on my last day at home before I flew back to the UK.  Being in Germany for a sad occasion was sobering but made me enjoy every second and try not to take anything for granted.  My brother and I took a walk through the town centre which is where these photos were taken.  In summer people bring their wine outside to sit on the bridge surrounded by the statues of the saints.  Seeing a different perspective in Spring is funny to me as I'm generally only in Germany in summer.

I feel incredibly unmotivated at the moment, I wish I was still in Germany with my family.  It flew by so quickly, there wasn't much time to sit together and enjoy being with each other as a family.  I'm trying to dig that motivation out from somewhere but it's hard.  Anyway enough complaining I'm gonna get my shit together and try to grab life by the balls.


| find me on twitter, instagram, pinterest and bloglovin |

3 comments

  1. I'm glad you had a nice time despite the circumstances, and the town centre looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simple beauty of the cobbled streets... So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.