Saturday, 15 March 2014

Don't stand so close to me

Topshop Coat and Boots
Primark Bag and Topshop ACUTE boots
Coat: Topshop.  
Jumper: New Look.  
Trousers: New Look
Necklace: Ever Ours.  
Glasses: Glasses Direct*  
Bag: Primark (sale) 
Boots: Topshop Acute Pony via Next2Nowt.  
Lips: Revlon Matte Balm in Striking.

The sun had it's hat on over the weekend.  People were already walking around in shorts and vests.  Not me, no sir.  As long as it's still under 20 degrees I'm not going anywhere without my coat.  

I've made the most of spring by raiding the excellent New Look sale and getting my hands on loads of pastel colour clothes.  I have a thing for pink at the moment.  This jumper is great for layering under coats and pairing with different textures.  I sized up and bought a 12 so it covers my bum when I'm wearing these New look trousers/leggings.  I also bought a blue version of the jumper which will be making an appearance very soon!

Also, in a Pay Pal frenzy (it doesn't feel like real money!) I picked up these Topshop Acute Pony boots, their regular retail price was £72 and I got them for... £30.  Who am I to resist? I picked them up from Next2Nowt and it's the third time I've ordered from there and I can't complain at all.  Super fast delivery and great choice of shoes if you have bigger feet than my tiny 2 and a half ones!

I feel like my style has become a bit boring recently but I'm dressing for comfort at the moment and I'm trying to be a bit more casual.  I'm going for clean and easy inspired by French street style where everyone looks so effortless.

More soon!
x

Topshop Acute Boots
| find me on twitter, instagram, pinterest and bloglovin |

4 comments

  1. I'm definitely not ready to go out without a coat yet! It's not that warm! haha Lovely necklace and bag, great find in Primark :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this outfit! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i absolutely love your coat and boots, such a bargain too! i also really admire your ability to take photos in the middle of town...i shy away when a lone person walks past! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps. i just found your blog through welsh girl problems...i'm a Cardiff blogger too :) x

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.