Thursday, 13 March 2014

I just can't rely on you

Skirt: New Look (sale).  
Top: New Look.  
Coat: Topshop.  
Boots: Topshop ACUTE.  
Bag: Primark sale.  
Necklace: Ever Ours.  
Glasses: Glasses Direct*

These photos were taken in Cardiff Bay on the hottest day of the year, you Brits have such a tendency to overreact.  I've lived here for ten years now and it still makes me laugh how the minute the sun is out everyone is walking around in shorts and vests.  Shiver.  I'm still living in my 200 denier tights.  Sorry not sorry.  Anyway, Cardiff Bay looks very pretty in the sun and was heaving with kids, dogs and people buying ice cream.  My date and I went for a walk in the sunshine to stretch our legs after we'd been to the cinema to see Wes Anderson's latest effort - The Grand Budapest Hotel.  I'm a big Wes fan and this is probably my favourite film of his and probably the best film of the year (already!).

I'm inadvertently wearing loads of New Look recently.  They've really upped their game recently, in the past I've felt that New Look was a bit 'twee' but I've been picking up more and more pieces from them.  This pink skirt is one of my favourites, so easy to layer and to add a spring time pop of colour.

Did you guys enjoy your sunny weekend?
More soon!
x


| find me on twitter, instagram, pinterest and bloglovin |

8 comments

  1. I totally agree about New Look, they seem to be getting better all the time! There's so many lovely pieces on their website at the moment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is gorgeous! The top goes so well with the skirt! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really loving this look. The blush skirt + stripes is love!

    xx,
    http://tinydarling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is so cute! I am so crazy about your phone case too. That bunny is just too cute!

    Victoria
    ourwabisabi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shape and colour of the skirt, really suits you! Thank God spring is here now, although it's not time for shorts just yet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soft colors! Love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.