Saturday, 1 March 2014

I'm so into you

Coat: Killah (very old). 
Jeans: Topshop - Jamie. 
Boots: Topshop Alvin. 
Scarf: Topshop. 
Top: New Look.
Bag & Necklace: Primark. 
Lips: Revlon Laquer Balm in Vivacious.

Excuse the Bitch Face in these photos, it's just my normal face!  

I roped my personal photographer (my 14 year old brother, poor long suffering guy) into taking some photos for me. I've only brought dark clothes to Germany so I do feel like I really blend into the general German aesthetic.  To rectify this situation I've got an order from New Look en route to my Cardiff address which is filled with pastel things.  Happy days.

This coat has been sitting in my parents' house for years.  I got it when I was 15 I think, and hated the stye back then.  Now I'm so glad I have it.  It's super chic, luxe and when I wear it off the shoulders I feel like the most pretentious fashion blogger ever.  Lovely.  My mother tells me it's 100% wool which is a good thing according to her.  In my book it means I'm toasty warm.

In other related vain news, I'm so happy with my hair at the moment! Growing out my fringe has been so untraumatic it's brilliant.  I've been using a Bumble and Bumble product that I've been loving so much I think that's what's responsible for a lot of the good hairs days I've been having.  More on that shortly.

I've been obsessed with a German band called Wilhelm Tell Me who sing in English so you guys should check them out.  My favourite song so far is a remix of 'So Into You' by another one of my favourite German bands: I Heart Sharks. Go educate yourselves!

Back to Cardiff tomorrow then but I have more German themed posts to share with you guys!

Küsschen
x


| find me on twitter, instagram, pinterest and bloglovin |

7 comments

  1. You look well glamorous with the fur scarf and red lipstick! Forget the pastels!

    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to keep my eye out for that bag! Love it!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! I really like that top. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning! Love your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. really cute pictures .. and bitch face? .. not at all :P :) x

    http://rosarooanschi.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing post
    http://azamiidrissi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.