Monday, 24 March 2014

Review | Avène Soothing Hydrating Serum

Avène Soothing Hydrating Serum
Avène Soothing Hydrating Serum
Avène Soothing Hydrating Serum
Avène Soothing Hydrating Serum
Avène Soothing Hydrating Serum* RRP £17 but £12.50 at the moment via Escentual

I was delighted when a package from Escentual came through my postbox.  Set up in 2000 Escentual is a Cardiff based premier beauty destination, and to make a good thing even better Escentual stock a huge selection of French Pharmacy goodies.  I lived in France for nine months and trust me whatever those ladies use on their skin - it works!  You will also know this by now that I am a huge advocate of supporting anything that is based in Wales so this was a win win situation for me.

This Avène Soothing Hydrating Serum is the latest addition to my growing skin care products. The serum is designed to combat and sooth skin that gets weakened by things such as pollution and stress so it's perfect for you constantly on the go ladies.  On the bottle it suggests that this serum is for sensitive skin and I tend to have combination skin with a bit of dry forehead syndrome but still I think this is a product for everyone.

This product is high in spring water (as the French name suggests) and once on your skin it calms and soothes leaving your face refreshed and calmed.  Since using this I feel like my skin has never looked better, it feels more supple and smoother.  The 30ml bottle may look small but you only need the smallest amount.  You apply this in the morning and evening after cleansing and then you can get on with your usual skincare routine.  When I'm at home and not wearing any make up I like to use this as a little pick me up during the day, it really makes all the difference.

You skincare junkies will be thrilled to know that Escentual are currently offering a third off French Pharmacy brands until the end of March so you have a few days left to stock up. Escentual stock brands such as my holy grail product: Bioderma and the much talked about La Roche-Posay.  Happy shopping!

You can find Escentual here:
Twitter
Instagram
Facebook

| find me on twitter, instagram, pinterest and bloglovin |

1 comment

  1. Great post, I've become quite intrigued by all these French products that seem to be working wonders on people's skin! This review has definitely tempted me to try them out more :)
    xx
    http://everythingbutthekitchen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.