Friday, 21 March 2014

Review | Urban Decay NAKED Flushed

Urban Decay NAKED Flushed
Urban Decay NAKED Flushed
Urban Decay NAKED Flushed
Urban Decay NAKED Flushed
Urban Decay NAKED Flushed
Urban Decay Naked Flushed C/O Urband Decay | £20

This Urban Decay palette was in my goodie bag that I received after the event I attended.  I was absolutely thrilled when I saw this.

This palette contains a bronzer, highlighter and blusher.  You can use these silky pressed powders on their own or blend them together for what UD describe as a 'colour love fest'.  I thinking these will be perfect to use for anyone heading into the world of contouring.

I love the packaging, the compact is magnetic so it opens super easy.  It's also very slim so it will fit into your handbag or clutch bag on nights out.  The big mirror is very useful when it comes to helping you apply your make up or for checking.  The colour of the packaging matches my NAKED basics palette which I really like.  It sticks with the whole NAKED products theme.

I've been road testing this and am really loving it but be warned, you need a light hand because I accidentally over loaded my blusher brush and was a little too heavy handed and ended up with clown face.  These powders, especially the blusher are extremely pigmented, give your brush a hearty tap once you have product on it, you really only need a little which in terms of price is pretty great.

For those of you wary of the colours or for those ladies with different skin tones, fear not! Urban Decay will be launching more Flushed palettes so there should be something out there for everyone.  Be sure to keep your eyes peeled!

| find me on twitter, instagram, pinterest and bloglovin |

3 comments

  1. Oooh this looks like a lovely palette! Especially as they're quite pigmented! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so lovely, I really want to try it! <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.