Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Close to my heart


So a few months ago I did a post for Time To Talk about my self harm recovery, and the post has been playing in my mind ever since.  It's such an important topic to me that is so close to my heart because I'm proud of how far I've come.  I wanted to do a follow up video to it to try and reach as many people as I can.  The internet can be a pretty dark place when it comes to self harm recovery, there aren't that many positive stories out there so I just want to give people some hope that life does get better.

x

| find me on twitter, instagram, pinterest and bloglovin |

1 comment

  1. first of all, hello! I found your blog a little while ago and love it :) what I want to say is thank you for sharing your story. I completely get everything you say - I have suffered/survived mental health challenges and I think it's so, so important to break the silence and stigma. It's too easy to feel isolated and alone, but sharing like this can remedy that, I'm sure of it. So, yes, this is brilliant and brave and full of hope, and I just wanted to let you know! x

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.