Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Pretty in Pink

Coat, jumper and skirt: New Look.  
Bag: TK Maxx.  
Shoes: Astrix - Topshop. Available in leather here
Necklace: Ever Ours
Glasses: Glasses Direct*
Lips: Revlon Matte Balm in Showy

The lovely Laura took these photos of me a while back for some blogger work that she was doing.  It's great having someone to take your photos for you, especially a fellow blogger as they know exactly what kind of shots you like! Thanks for being such a babe Laura!

Even though this is quite an early spring time look I'm still pretty much wearing New Look pretty much all the time. This is almost a head to toe New Look outfit (all accidental I swear!).  I picked up this pink crepe skirt and baby blue jumper in the sale back in early March and they've gotten a fair amount of wear.  It makes a nice change for most of the black and muted colours in my wardrobe.  The pink skirt is almost a perfect match with the coat which leaves me feeling a bit Cher Horowitz.  It's slowly getting too warm to wear this coat all the time now though which makes me so sad!

More soon!
x

| find me on twitter, instagram, pinterest and bloglovin |

3 comments

  1. Great post hun,Love your blog very much!
    Maybe we could follow each other,let me know on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shade of pink is so gorgeous on you! Love the wintery vibe of this outfit.

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.