Friday, 18 April 2014

Sundried


A while ago (quite a while ago to my shame but life gets ahead of me so badly!), the guys at Sundried got in touch with me to help promote their initiative and sent me this unique handprinted shirt to help spread the message!

Sundried are deeply passionate about charity work and South America.  They seek to build better relationship with communities, schools and local surfers.  Now I'll put my hand up and say I'm not a surfer (the closest I ever came was as a kid in the 90s when boogie boards were all the range) but I grew up by the beach and know the profound affect that communities can have on the well being of the people in the community as well as nature.  As South America is going to be my family's new home this is something that is becoming close to my heart.  Getting out of our own bubbles and taking a look at how the rest of the world is faring is something we really should do more often.  I'm guilty of being quite self absorbed most of the time!

Sundried are also sponsors of Surfers Against Sewage which I feel is a really important initiative.  Going on camping trips when I was little and seeing all the litter on the beaches broke my heart.  Getting the email from Daniel at Sundried was a reminder that I need to do my part to keep the world as clean as possible.  It's as easy as simply reusing plastic bags and recycling properly, 40% of marine litter is generated by the public.  If we do our bit we can lower this percentage and both us and nature can enjoy cleaner beaches and seas.

For more information please check out Sundried and Surfers Against Sewage.


| find me on twitter, instagram, pinterest and bloglovin |

5 comments

  1. You look amazing!! :)

    http://maybettonight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit. The necklace is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great cause :) Pretty necklace btw! xx
    http://everythingbutthekitchen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! Wow, keep up the good work!

    xCan you please visit/follow mine & my 14yr olds twins blog x
    P.s Do you want to follow each other's blogs on GFC? I'll follow you back ;) x

    www.fashionsmama.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.