Friday, 2 May 2014

What Nina's been up to?

I sort of dropped off the blogging bandwagon for a bit. It's a been a mixture of being uninspired and just having a lot going on. Exams are looming, as is my dissertation and I was flat hunting as well. Life just sort of catches up to you and everything sort of hits you at once doesn't it? 

So these past few weeks I've:

Spent a sunny Sunday branching away from my usual order of Yaki Soba at Wagamama and tried the duck ramen. Sadly the duck made the ramen very greasy and wasn't as flavourful as I thought it would be. Should have played it safe! 

I placed a sneaky order with Lola and Me who I have been obsessed with. More photos coming soon! 

Myself and a few other ladies attended an Urban Decay class where the UD girls showed us how to use the brand new Electric palette for some really out there looks.  The colours in the palette are really not colours I would ever consciously reach for but it was great to attend and see what kinds of different make up styles there are out there!

My boyfriend and I stopped off for breakfast at one of my favourite restaurants before I jumped on my train to see one of my best ladies for her leaving party.  I love eating at Bill's, the decor is cute and cosy and the food is pretty tasty too.  There wasn't a scrap left on my plate.  Highly recommended but if you want breakfast on Saturdays book a table!

I jumped onto the train and made it across the boarder to England to say adios to my pal Ellie who has moved to Madrid all on her own to teach English.  I'm so proud of her, it takes a lot of guts to move abroad.  We had a leaving party for her which involved lots of gin, cake and hungover easter eggs the next day. We stopped off at a great little restaurant for brunch before I caught my train back to Wales.  My bank holiday was full of eating but I regret nothing.

Back in Wales I caught up with two gorgeous ladies: SJ and Welsh Girl Problems. Lots of laughs, food and wine.  

When life gets stressful I want to surround myself with lovely people who put a smile on my face.  I'm doing my best to keep calm and remember that when life doesn't go quite the way it's planned to just keep calm and do the best you can!

| find me on twitter, instagram, pinterest and bloglovin |

4 comments

  1. mmm the food looks super delicious! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of that food looks incredibly tasty, I wish we had a Bills up North! Good luck for your exams, I'm also in the horrible stage of revision x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the eyeshadow palette

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm yummy food. I still haven't been to Bills, its another on my to try list!
    I can't wait to see what is in that package, I'm a sucker for pretty packaging. x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.