Sunday, 29 June 2014

Alice + Olivia

Alice + Olivia Kidman tweed jacket
Alice + Olivia Kidman tweed jacket
Alice + Olivia Kidman tweed jacket
Alice + Olivia Kidman tweed jacket
Alice + Olivia Kidman tweed jacket
Jacket: Alice + Olivia Kidman tweed jacket (via charity shop)
Jeans: Topshop (Jamie)
T-shirt: Primark
Boots: Topshop
Bag: TKMaxx

I know it's not attractive to brag but I would like to take a minute to talk to you about my fabulous charity shop find.  

On Saturday morning I left to pick up some hangover cure bacon for my boyfriend when I popped into my favourite charity shop for a quick browse.  I found this little pink boucle number hiding in the coat section.  I check the label and my jaw hits the floor when I realise it's Alice + Olivia.  My jaw hits the floor some more when I see the price: £10.  A quick google and I spot the jacket online retailing for £465.  An instant winner.  

I can't really believe my luck.  It feels amazing owning something as high end as this for such a steal.  I can see why people love designer so much, everything about this jacket is wonderful from the material to the finish.  I feel pretty fabulous and shit hot when I wear this, I love knowing that there's only a couple of other people who own this jacket.  There's nothing worse than walking down the street and seeing five people wearing the same thing as you.  You'll have to prise this out of my cold dead hands.

The next issue is how to style this jacket, so far I think it's best with nice basics and pretty jewels but I think it will be amazing for the office too.

If this doesn't encourage you guys to have a good dig through your charity shop rails I don't know what will!

| find me on twitter, instagram, pinterest and bloglovin |

8 comments

  1. Oh my goodness, well done on such an amazing find! This jacket does look incredible on you - I love how you styled it as well.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jacket! I've yet to really take time to look through charity shops but I'm sure that if I had found a jacket like that I'd be shouting about it from the rooftops.

    Cheryl
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, amazing!
    You've styled it really well!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow super amazing! Greatest find ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great jacket!
    http://foureyesval.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your jacket is gorgeous. How come I never find anything like this in charity shops?! I also have the same Topshop boots and they're the most amazing yet comfy things ever.

    Carly @ www.floralfidelity.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.