Thursday, 5 June 2014

If You Wait

Vintage Topshop Anny ASOS
Vintage Topshop Anny ASOS
Vintage Topshop Anny ASOS
Vintage Topshop Anny ASOS
Vintage Topshop Anny ASOS
Vintage Topshop Anny ASOS
Shirt: Vintage
Jeans: ASOS (similar here)
Shoes: Topshop (Anny) via Next 2 Nowt (similar here)
Bag: Lola and Me
Necklace: Ever Ours
Sunglasses: Le Specs via Sunglasses Shop*
Lips: Funny Face by Nars

I've been exam free as of this Tuesday! I still have a dissertation to start over this summer but I'm moving house next week so I'm enjoying a couple of days to myself getting my things in order, and most importantly: I caught up with Game of Thrones.  You can see my reaction face below. I'm still not over it!

The sun had his hat on this morning so I went to take some outfit pictures with my pal Helen. I picked up this shirt from the Art Car Bootique and Linda who sold me this shirt said she'd love to see photos of me wearing it so here we are! She was selling incredible clothes including a Harvey Nicholson co-ordinated skirt and blazer, if I'd have had more money on me I would have walked away with most of her clothes! This outfit also features my latest shoe purchase (enabled through Next 2 Nowt again).  These Anny boots by Topshop were originally £42 but they were £14 online! They are a platform Chelsea boot and are the most comfortable shoes I own.  They make me a lot taller and I feel like such a badass.

I've spent today catching up with some of my best ladies, I've really neglected my friends during exam time and it's good to have a catch up over tea and cake.  My exams were extremely stressful to me but I have to remind myself that I'm blessed with my amazing friends and good health.  The football World Cup starts soon too, I'm going to have to dig my Germany jersey out. I may have lived here for 10 yeas but you can't take the German out of me!

Hope those of you who have exams keep calm and carry on. There's more to life than exams even though it may not feel like that right now.

More soon!
x


Vintage Topshop Anny ASOS
Vintage Topshop Anny ASOS
Vintage Topshop Anny ASOS
Vintage Topshop Anny ASOS
Vintage Topshop Anny ASOS
Vintage Topshop Anny ASOS

| find me on twitter, instagram, pinterest and bloglovin |

13 comments

  1. Your shirt is super pretty, and what a bargain those shoes were! I hope your exams went well, good luck for your results! x

    What Rachael Wrote

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha your game of thrones face is bang on!
    Sophie
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. My GOT reaction face was pretty much exactly the same.. like what happened??!!

    Saskia / girlinbrogues.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been eyeing off those jeans for a while! I think you've sold me!

    www.raincheckfortimbuktu.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute blouse! I love a floral print x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well you look amazing and I love the pictures. :D

    -Ru.
    LOVESICKLILAC
    [If you would like to show support by following each other, let me know? :)]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these photos, such a jazzy backdrop :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a new reader and I'm so in love with your blog! <3
    www.faithfullymarissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've always loved sheer shirts, and this one you've got on is LOVELY! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful blouse! =)
    Please, check out my blog!

    http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
the little nomad | a UK/German travel and lifestyle blog |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.