Friday, 27 June 2014

I'm a Brooklyn Baby

ASOS Blouse, Arizona Birkenstock
ASOS Blouse, Arizona Birkenstock
ASOS Blouse, Arizona Birkenstock
ASOS Blouse, Arizona Birkenstock
ASOS Blouse, Arizona Birkenstock
ASOS Blouse, Arizona Birkenstock
ASOS Blouse, Arizona Birkenstock
Blouse: Glamorous at ASOS
Jeans: H&M (ancient)
Shoes: Arizona Birkenstock (available from Germany HERE and in the UK HERE)
Sunglasses: Le Specs*
Bag: TKMaxx
Lips: True Love's Kiss by MAC

My parents are visiting the UK for two weeks and my mother brought me a very German gift: Birkenstock.  In the UK nowhere stocks Birkenstock in my shoe size (EU 35 or a UK 2.5) so mama A brought these over from home.  I've added a link to a German website where you can get a better size, style and footbed selection.  This pair have a super soft footbed so it's like walking on clouds.  Orthopaedic and according to Vouge: super stylish.  I've always been a lover of comfort over style so this is right up my street. Made in Germany for the win.

Life has been good to me recently: I've discovered how to watch the US Netflix on my laptop, I've passed my exams and I started my real grown up job this week.  Watching Jeremy Kyle won't be as fun now that I'm a tax payer but I'll just switch to watching Real Housewives of Somewhere in America instead.  I got to go to London this week to meet my new boss and learn the ropes a little.  I'm going to be based in Cardiff but will be making the trip to London every other month.  I'm overwhelmed but positively so.  It's exciting to be a 'professional'.

Talking about work, I think this Glamorous blouse would also double up nicely for the office? I don't like the fact that office wear has to be boring and this would make a good 'desk to drinks' item don't you think? 

I'm not sure how I'm going to manage blogging plus part time work and my 20,000 word dissertation over this summer.  I just have to keep it together until September 12th and then my student life is over for good.  I mean it, I'm never going back to university again.  I know I said that last time but this time I really mean it.

More soon!
x


ASOS Blouse, Arizona Birkenstock
ASOS Blouse, Arizona Birkenstock
ASOS Blouse, Arizona Birkenstock
ASOS Blouse, Arizona Birkenstock
ASOS Blouse, Arizona Birkenstock
ASOS Blouse, Arizona Birkenstock
ASOS Blouse, Arizona Birkenstock

| find me on twitter, instagram, pinterest and bloglovin |

8 comments

  1. Definitely a good 'desk to drinks' blouse! Good luck with the dissertation!
    Blog of Bits and Bobs // Beauty and Personal Style Blog
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really LOVE your bag and lots and lots of good luck for the new job, I hope you love it! x

    What Rachael Wrote

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is absolutely amazing! It looks so good :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit! best of luck with the job and dissertation :) x

    cat // je suis cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god! Your feet are 2.5?!? That's teeny weeny! You must snag loads of good sale bargains! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the backdrop of these photographs! Your blouse is gorgeous and so are your glasses!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Birkenstocks <3

    XOXO LuxuryMuse

    http://luxurymuse.blogspot.com

    http://luxurymuse.blogspot.com

    http://luxurymuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blouse is super gorgeous. Love it! xx

    TOPCOAT

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.