Tuesday, 17 June 2014

To be young

Topshop Jamie, Primark Sandals, Vintage Palm Trees, Ray Bans, Statement Necklace Louche
Topshop Jamie, Primark Sandals, Vintage Palm Trees, Ray Bans, Statement Necklace Louche
Topshop Jamie, Primark Sandals, Vintage Palm Trees, Ray Bans, Statement Necklace Louche
Topshop Jamie, Primark Sandals, Vintage Palm Trees, Ray Bans, Statement Necklace Louche
Topshop Jamie, Primark Sandals, Vintage Palm Trees, Ray Bans, Statement Necklace Louche
Topshop Jamie, Primark Sandals, Vintage Palm Trees, Ray Bans, Statement Necklace Louche
Topshop Jamie, Primark Sandals, Vintage Palm Trees, Ray Bans, Statement Necklace Louche
Top: Urban Outfitters (ancient)
Shirt: Vintage
Jeans: Topshop (Jamie)
Shoes: Primark
Bag: Lola and Me
Glasses: Ray Ban
Lips: Sail La Vie by MAC (limited edition)
Necklace: Louche at Joy

I think I've spoken about my dislike of dressing for summer before.  I'm not the most body confident person.  I prefer not getting my legs or my arms out, it's just something I really don't feel comfortable with in the slightest.  So much so that I'm almost wishing summer was already over so I could hide away in my long sleeves and knitwear.  It's hard being 4ft11 and having the genetic predisposition where everything I eat goes straight to my hips and thighs.  I really should just get over myself and go for a jog and cut down on my carb intake but it's hard to get motivated.  I'll have to get a Beyonce playlist on the go and just get on with it. End of self pity talk now I swear, I'll go for a 'jog' this evening so no one can see me.

Anyway, this garish blouse is from my Montpellier days and the infamous flea market.  I think this shirt was 1 Euro or something like that.  It's got 'Malibu' written all over it plus it's covered in palm trees which is supposedly a trendy print for summer?  I love owning vintage/flea market pieces, it feels a bit more original and you know no one else is going to be running around in the same thing as you. How gorgeous is my new statement necklace? I was looking for a dress for my boyfriend's work do this weekend and was recommended Joy which stocks Louche, who do stunning dresses and very pretty jewels.  I'll post a separate picture of my dress once I've worn it.

Also, I swear I'm not being paid by Heidi-Louise from Lola and Me to be toting this bag around everywhere.  I bought this bag by myself and I always have it on me.  It fits perfectly in my big Longchamp to keep all my little bits and pieces together.  Plus the print is perfect for summer! 

Hope you are all enjoying this summer sun more than me! I feel like the grinch of summer.  

More soon
x


Topshop Jamie, Primark Sandals, Vintage Palm Trees, Ray Bans, Statement Necklace Louche
Topshop Jamie, Primark Sandals, Vintage Palm Trees, Ray Bans, Statement Necklace Louche
Topshop Jamie, Primark Sandals, Vintage Palm Trees, Ray Bans, Statement Necklace Louche
Topshop Jamie, Primark Sandals, Vintage Palm Trees, Ray Bans, Statement Necklace Louche
Topshop Jamie, Primark Sandals, Vintage Palm Trees, Ray Bans, Statement Necklace Louche
Topshop Jamie, Primark Sandals, Vintage Palm Trees, Ray Bans, Statement Necklace Louche

| find me on twitter, instagram, pinterest and bloglovin |

2 comments

  1. You're such a babe, Nina. Honestly! You have a beautiful figure and THAT SMILE. It's one of my favourite smiles. It just beams happiness. Get those legs out if you want to sweet, you'd rock anything.

    I always adore your outfits. They're just so well put together. I want to put more thought into my outfits as compositions. I'm not great at it!

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.