Sunday, 6 July 2014

All the boys say, Welcome to the jungle

Zara Leaf Print Blazer
Zara Leaf Print Blazer
Zara Leaf Print Blazer
Zara Leaf Print Blazer
Zara Leaf Print Blazer
Jacket: Zara (sale)
Jeans: Topshop
Top: Primark
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins
Bag: Lola And Me
Glasses: Scout by Glasses Direct*
Lips: MAC Red

Last night I was invited to the launch of Make Me Amazing which is run by the lovely Rachel and Nic who aim to sell beauty products that they believe in and that actually work.  The event was exciting and it was great to see so many ladies get together.

The invite said the dress code was 'dress to impress', which meant I was grappling with what to wear hours before the event.  I didn't want to wear a dress and risk being overdressed.  In hindsight having seen what everyone else wore even in my first choice dress I would have been underdressed (this is Cardiff we're talking about).  In the end I settled for all black with a pop of print thanks to my latest Zara addition.  I love bright jackets as they really standout when you wear them with all black. 

I'm starting my first real day at my new job on Tuesday.  Already slightly nervous, keep your fingers crossed for me!

Hope you're all having a great weekend!
x

Zara Leaf Print Blazer
Zara Leaf Print Blazer

| find me on twitter, instagram, pinterest and bloglovin |

4 comments

  1. That jacket is such a beauty! The print is gorgeous!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh dress to impress would fill me with fear! How dressy? How impressy!?!
    You look gorgeous Nina - love the print on you, and your lovely red lippie looks great with it. :) Hope you enjoyed the event.

    Wishing you lots of luck for Tuesday - it's daunting but I'm sure you'll smash it!!!!

    Flora
    www.floraemay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking cute!..the print on that jacket's awesome..congrats on the job!..you'll be great, don't worry about a thing and just focus, learn to move step by step...
    ...from wales to rio de janeiro??? ..on your description... that seems kind of odd...I like that you summarized it in "it's a long story"... haha... enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.