Friday, 3 October 2014

The Final Chapter



5 years, 2 degrees, lots of questionable nights out in bad fancy dress, a year in France,, questionable romances, lots of gin and tears all leading up to a 23,000 word dissertation and an adult job where I pay taxes.  Such a massive achievement.

Today was the final chapter of my academic life. I can't even explain my relief. These past few months have been some of the hardest months of my life but I'm so proud of myself. I've pushed myself and worked so hard. At times I really didn't think I was going to pull this off. It just goes to show hard work pays off.  Doing an MSc was always going to be a challenge especially a business course, I've always done humanities based courses so this was a big hurdle for me to overcome. This is such a proud moment for me.

I've had an amazing support network around me and couldn't have done it with their support. My friends have kept me calm and got me through all of this. You need a good support network to get through something like this.

Mostly I'm excited to get my life back. These past few months I've literally been going to work and coming home to do my dissertation. I've barely had time for friends or for blogging.  The break has been quite good, I'm very inspired and can't wait to spend some time with my favourite people.

Life come at me, I'm ready for you!

| find me on twitter, instagram, pinterest and bloglovin |

5 comments

  1. Congratulations Nina!! So, so pleased for you lovely, what an achievement. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congratulations, it must be such an amazing feeling! I hope you're super proud of yourself x

    What Rachael Wrote

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations you're going to do amazing things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS NINA! That's amazing, go have some well deserved fun now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Nina! This is a massive achievement, that you've clearly worked incredibly hard for! You deserve this! xx

    Alix // Oui Je T'aime Aussi

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.