Tuesday, 2 December 2014

My baby lives in shades of cool

Jeans: Topshop (Jamie)
Faux Fur: H&M (old)

Sundays call for comfortable and easy outfits. My little brother was staying with me last weekend, I went to boarding school as well so I can understand how bad school food can be so I made it my mission to make sure he was well fed over the weekend.  On Sunday we went to brunch to my local - Juno Lounge, which I only just found out is run by 'Loungers Limited' who also run Cosy Club. So you know it's going to be good.

For our brunch date I went for a dressed down approach. I am now that person who owns a pair of trainers for non gym/running purposes - as if that was ever going to be their purpose anyway. I used to sneer at New Balance but then when I realised that I could get my tiny 2.5 sized feet into kids versions which knock in at £30 instead of £55 I snapped up a pair and haven't regretted it since. They are so comfy! I can walk miles and miles and not complain of my poor aching feet. I'm a convert and looking out for a new pair.

Another bargain was this New Look coat. I already own a pink coat but a girl can never have enough coats, and a nice soft colour is just what you need in the grey winter. This was in the New Look 50% off sale and was an absolute steal at £27. Not only that but it's petite meaning I don't have to roll the sleeves up or pay for alternations. They also do this in pink but hurry only a few left!

I can't believe how quickly time flies, I've been working at my 'grown up job' for almost 6 months now and in less than three weeks I'm off to spend Christmas in Rio de Janeiro. Life could be worse!

More soon
x


| find me on twitter, instagram, pinterest and bloglovin |

2 comments

  1. gorgeous coat... and in the sale, dream buy!
    www.meowandme.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha so good that you can fit into kids' sizes! I think we just miss each other in Rio, I leave there on the 15th.

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.