Sunday, 18 January 2015

Future Weather

Coat: vintage
Scarf: New Look (similar here)
Boots: Topshop
Bag: Longchamp
Glasses: Scout by Glasses Direct*

Well it's bloody freezing if you don't mind me saying so. These photos were taken the day after my brother and I landed back in the UK after three weeks of sun and 33 degrees in Rio. It was a shock to the system. It's probably not as cold as I'm making it out to be but I have delicate sensibilities.

I'm glad I have an excuse to wear my (faux) fur coat again. Unusual that the first venture is so late by UK standards. The scarf I'm wearing is actually one of those blanket wraps that everyone and their mother has got from New Look. Sadly I'm too small and slightly too chubby post Christmas to actually rock a cape properly (how do you style these things?) so I'm just taking the easy route out and wearing it as scarf. Wow such fashion blogger. Wow.

Life is carrying on as normal, work is taking up a lot of energy and I've joined the gym. Self loathing isn't getting me anywhere so maybe actually doing some cardio will help. Suggestions on a postcard please.




| find me on twitter, instagram, pinterest and bloglovin |

3 comments

  1. Really loving this faux fur coat - and you are right that is one good thing about cold weather - an excuse to pull out our fav. warm weather coat! Unfortunately Berlin is too cold to pull out anything but functional borderline ugly coats.

    Rae | love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup the UK has been bloody freezing and I'm not surprised you are wearing a fur coat! love the colours in your scarf. roll on summer!! x

    littlekittyscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.